Clearing out some quick items. It’s another shotgun post! I know, it seems like this is a Friday-type thing. But I couldn’t wait.
Posted by James at March 17, 2004 8:00 PM
- Dangers of H2O : More people fall victim of the fear of dihydrogen monoxide (a fancy name for water). After hearing that dihydrogen monoxide is used in the production of foam cups, a CA town was set to ban the cups. Finally someone clued them in that the website was a classic internet hoax. (Thanks, Pat, for sending this along.)
- Chuck has his own blog! : It’s got a great name, too. Unbecoming Levity is hosted at blogharbor. Welcome to the blogosphere, and my blogroll!
- It’s Asian. It’s Animation : …and it’s funny. That’s all you need to know, right? SamBakZa.net tells the unusual “love” story between cat and rabbit.
- Political-Ware : Change it to Vice President and we’ll talk. John Stewart, just the man to confuse our enemies.
- Make Them Type : For real, some folks are offering free email with the longest damn email addresses you’ve ever seen. But catch their reasons that you should have a 70+ character email address.
- Party Nuns : A Polish Benedictine nun is facing jail for driving a tractor into a car while drunk outside her convent in southwestern Poland, police said on Friday. Who sent me this story? Patti?
- Advice at No Problemo : Don’t be stupid. Be cool.
- The Passion vs. Bush : Mel Gibson not thrilled with Bush.
- Godspeed, Bean Man. Godspeed. : Never bet on anything having to do with Ashton Kutcher. But this guy sounds kinda nuts anyhow. But in a good way. Sort of. Or not.
- Tough Crowd : Is improv the Special Olympics of comedy? You make the call. I like improv, so I don’t know what they’re talking about.
- Favorite Oscenities : Don’t click this unless you want to see and hear a bunch of celebrities cursing. You are warned. (Thanks, Patti)
- But there was no mint on the pillow : Should people be charged for their prison stay? Even if they are proven innocent 25 years later? (Thanks, JimC)
- Wote For Kerry : Why? Because it’s not what Congresswoman Harris would want you to do. (Thanks, Patti)