July 29, 2004
Irish Times Article - Kerry promises to surprise with speech of his career
So, we were wondering. What surprise will Kerry announce? Some guesses.
- Edwards out as Veep, Obama in.
- Kerry announces that, if elected, he will decree all Tuesdays in the summer “Naked Tuesday.”
- No debates against Bush. Instead, cage matches vs. Bill O’Reilly, Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter.
- Kerry informs the crowd, in a sinister tone, that they won’t be having anymore problems with Ralph Nader. It’s been “taken care of.”
- Theresa is teaming up with Paris Hilton for “A Simple Life 3” — advertising proceeds to pay off Bush’s national debt legacy.
On the off chance it’s any of these, I’ll be watching!
Posted by James at July 29, 2004 5:23 PM
What time is the speech? I just got in, so if I missed it please post an update :-)
Well I was being a dummy. Of course the speech was the closer - so I saw it.
I don't think it was dumb to think they might have had him on earlier. 10:00 is late. Of course, all over the country it was earlier, so the timing was probably good.
Oops, 0 for 5. Oh well, guess we'll have to settle for a darn good speech. :)