June 1, 2007
Rabbit Rabbit Shotgun
“Rabbit rabbit” is a common superstition, held particularly among children. The most common modern version states that a person should say “rabbit, rabbit” upon waking on the first day of each new month, and on doing so will receive good luck for the remainder of that month.
Welcome to June and welcome to your Shotgun post. Enjoy!
15 Reasons Mister Rogers Was the Best Neighbor Ever
- WWFRD? is a good question to ask, now and again.
Memoirs of a
Skepchick » Monster Pig? (hoax,skeptic,photography)
- The stupid and incredulous Fox news was reporting this story earlier in the
week. They probably weren't alone.
Cosmic Blast (flash,games)
- Destroy planets... collect the energy
Jedi Squirrels Photo (images,squirrels,photoshop)
- Some post processing... I think.
Cinema Pagers (news,article,entertainment)
- Regal has implemented a pager system for theaters to help patrons alert
ushers to disruptive theater conditions. Oh, and piracy.
How to Search Faces with Google Images
- Google can help you find faces.
Lifehacker Top 10: Top 10 Body Hacks - Lifehacker
- Do something to or with your body. Find out how.
TED | Talks | Blaise Aguera y Arcas: Photosynth demo
- Make sure you catch the second half about "Photosynth."
This visual data comes together seamlessly to form something new.
どふぃぶろぐ Release! Cat with Bow Golf
- Hit the target with the cat and the arrow and... er, you'll figure it
The Enigma of Amigara Fault by Junji Ito : untitled
- A creepy manga by Junji Ito. Remember to read panels from right to
And, if you're so inclined, join us in the twitterverse. Start at my profile. Join, add me, add my friends...
Posted by James at June 1, 2007 6:59 AM
I'd definitely recommend the Cat with Bow Golf game over the Cosmic Blast. Definitely.
Yeah, but sometimes you just feel like you need to blow up planets.
In any case, Aces Full of Links is all about your right to choose.
I'm not sure how I feel about the pagers, but I
*know* I hate people who talk in movie theaters. And you have to be really talking to bug me, because I have a hearing problem, lol.
I have to get my eyes checked... I read the first couple of lines as "Rabid Rabbit"???
All I could think of was Monty Python and the Holy Grail movie. If you don't know the scene then don't ask...lol!
Enjoyed that Enigma of Amigara Fault manga. Thanks for that. It reminded me of Picnic at Hanging Rock in an obtuse way. You might want to see that movie sometime.