June 22, 2007
Cucumber Pepsi (drink,news)
The Future Is A Big-Ass Table
- A parody of the "Microsoft Surface" video teaser.
- Are your poll numbers lacking? Incarcerex is the prescription for you!
Word Processor Review — DonationCoder.com
- A pretty darn good comparison/review of a ton of different word processor
programs, including 3 web applications.
You're Not A Bot (comic,humor)
- Funny comic -- I've definitely been there.
MP3 to iPod Audio Book Converter (tools,ipod,free)
- Converts MP3s to a more iPod and audio book-friendly format. The iPod will
remember where you left off int he book between sessions (apparently.)
Paper Airplane Tips
- Tips on making the world's best paper airplanes.
- Eat cheese. Run. You are a rat in an 8-bit world.
Then there's Twitter and the chat room for sharing videos.
"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge." -- Charles Darwin
Posted by James at June 22, 2007 8:15 AM
TrackBack URL for this entry:
That audio book converter looks nice. I remember trying to do that manually and it was a cumbersome multi-step process that wasn't worth the time.
I wonder how the cucumber Pepsi would taste with a little Hendrick's in it. Might be worth a try.
Not too long ago (maybe still) there was some kind of "Tab Energy" soda that came in one of those tall skinny cans like Red Bull. Some people thought it tasted like watermelon candy, but to me it tasted more like sweetened cucumber. I didn't like it much, but I wonder if that's sort of what Cuke Pepsi is like.