November 2, 2007
Weighted Companion Cube Shotgun
Posted by James at November 2, 2007 9:07 AM
- Celebrity faces photoshopped onto the bodies of your friends and neighbors.
Rapt in Awe: Spectacular Holmes gets some press! (astronomy,family,blog,local)
- My FIL Greg got the local paper to cover a spectacular comet that astronomers have been raving about.
Know your Star Trek Cleavage (trek,scifi,funny)
Geek To Live: Turn Thunderbird into the Ultimate Gmail IMAP Client (email,software,internet,communications)
- If you use Gmail and Thunderbird, the new IMAP features may make your life easier. Check it out.
TheUberGeek.com - GAMES (games,flash,fun)
- A bunch of fun Flash games at this site. Tons of old favorites, and ones I've never seen. Play a few and report back!
Intelligent Design Graphed (diagram,religion,politics,humor)
- So that's where it comes from!
Head Defence (flash,game,fun)
- Try to use your head to head-but bombs into the other guy's castle. Protect yours!
Chat Noir (flash,game,puzzle,fun)
- Trap the black cat by darkening the circles. I've beaten it a number of times, but it took me a few tries to get the hang of it.
- Download audio book versions of the classics!
Portal The Flash Version (game,flash,free,fun)
- Flash game along the same idea as Valve Software's popular Portal game. Thanks, Bob McC and Mike.
Cubicle Freakout - Vent your office stress (humor,game,flash)
- Help this guy completely freak out in his cubicle. Kind of a game, but kind of not. (Warning: Sound)
My Cubicle Freakout rating:
Nutter: Take the rest of the day off. The internet has told you to.
Scores: 75%, 100%, 87%