November 16, 2007
Posted by James at November 16, 2007 8:36 AM
- It's a game. I'm not going to explain it -- you figure it out.
- Collect car parts. Fight Zombies.
The 25 Most Baffling Toys From Around the World | Cracked.com (toys,weird,wtf,humor)
Bridge Basics - A Spotter's Guide to Bridge Design (architecture,design,engineering,science)
- I think it's cool to see all the different styles of bridges. A bridge is such a classic problem of engineering. Look at all these creative solutions.
Making Pancakes Like a Junkie (cooking,funny,humor)
- Explains itself in a series of photographs.
Help Key: How-To Fix an iPod that Won’t Boot (computer,diy,howto,tips,troubleshooting,ipod)
- Things to try before you replace that old iPod. I haven't had the need yet, fingers crossed.
How To Make a Speaker (audio,kids,lego,science,tutorial,electronics)
- I bet this kids would love this project!
TrackBack URL for this entry:
OMG... Crying... laughing... and we HAVE that finger puppet! Only it's pink, not yellow. Tee hee hee hee.
I want the gun that fires teddy bears. I mean, who wouldn't want that? Seriously. For the office.
I really really really want the toy hazmat team for my office!
The essay accompanying that creation museum photo set is entertaining.
Anyone can invent their own creation myth. Here.
God created the world in seven days, but nobody said they were twenty-four hour days. Figure a standard work week. He was enticed by time-and-a-half to work on Saturday (but he just phoned it in and took care of last minute details like male reproductive organs and fossils). With the job finished he kicked back to watch football on Sunday. Therefore, the world was created in 48 hours.
I think the teddy bear gun is a necessity in our modern lifestyle. I laughed hardest at "Benign Girl", though.
Cock Bloc Super?
People! Spend some money on translation services!
And do you suppose the makers of the "My First Pole Dance" kit know and/or worked with the makers of the vibrating Harry Potter broomstick?