November 23, 2007
Water Cracker Shotgun
Posted by James at November 23, 2007 1:45 PM
JVC Euroball - Euro 2008(TM) (games)
- A tabletop game you can play online. If you get bored, you can play it in the real world, too.
Microsoft Research Group Shot (photography,tools,imaging,free)
- In group shots, sometimes you can't get everyone smiling at once. Now you can fix it after the fact. Really!
Welcome to Uclue (Beta) (commercial,services,tools,research)
- Paid answer service. Got a question that really needs research? Maybe Uclue can help you. Or, search their archives for previous answers.
Ares04: Top 25 Star Wars Miis (videogame,starwars,nintendo,wii)
- A lot of work, but some of these mii characters look surprisingly like their counterparts. Amusing. (It's from the Nintendo Wii, FYI)
Easily Show The Contents of Password Fields » Raymond.CC Blog (browser,hacks,security)
- Your saved passwords are not safe if anyone uses your machine. Easy asterisk reverser.
YTMND - Animal Crossing Is Tragic (animation,sentimental)
- Can a YTMND make you cry? You'll know after watching this animation about a boy, his mom and Animal Crossing.
VectorMagic | The Online Tool for Precision Bitmap to Vector Conversion (photography,photoshop,imaging,tool,free)
- Awesome tool that will allow you to scale tiny pixelated images!
TrackBack URL for this entry:
The password revealer is both useful and frightening. Of course, I have created a bookmark on my non-shared computer so I can recover all the passwords that I no longer remember.
Chacha.com also provides guided research if you register (dunno if you have to pay). I have a friend who worked for them (I don't know if he still does). I don't know if it's comparable to Uclue.
The password revealer is mega scary. And no-script won't help because if they got in to your locked system, they can just turn NS off.