November 7, 2008
We Can Shotgun
Yes we can! Play games and drink wine.
- Bubble Spinner (game,flash)
- Shoot bubbles into key spots to knock off combos.
- Cheap Wine - Freakonomics
- Are expensive wines automatically better?
- Change.gov (politics,government,obama)
- The website of the president-elect and transition team. Read their agenda. Submit your ideas and comments.
- Twitter Taste Live (wine,social_media,twitter)
- People posting their tasting notes in real time! On Twitter! Filtered!
- Mallet Mania (game,flash)
- Hit the ball with the mallet. Fun!
Posted by James at November 7, 2008 9:14 AM
"Cheap Wine" was an interesting article. I have learned a lot about wine over the years by buying inexpensive and tasty wine from the Wine and Cheese Cask in Somerville. Dig this month's newsletter, which features a Vouvray for $11.99 and a Gruner for $14.99, as well as some great buys in "wines of the month."
The newsletter is well written and interesting (and sometimes punny and funny).
We ought to have a wine-off.
I really like the transition web site. Seems like a great idea.